Belen Rodriguez is an Argentine and Italian model, fashion designer, host, television presenter, actress, singer, and businessman. Belén Rodríguez gained recognition after creating models for various international brands and appearing on the covers of well-known magazines.
Table of Contents
Belen Rodriguez Physical stats
HEIGHT : 5’ 9″ (175 cm/ 1.75 m)
WEIGHT : 55 kg (121 lbs).
MEASUREMENT : 36-25-35
Belen Rodriguez -Family, Life, and More!
She was born 1984 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She has her birth name Maria Belen Rodriguescozzani, and she is now 34 years old. His father’s name is Gustavo Rodriguez, and his mother’s name is Veronica Kozzani de Rodriguez.
He has two brothers, Jeremiah Rodriguez and Cecilia Rodriguez. Belen has Argentine citizenship, but her ethnic origin is unknown. The sign of her birth is Virgo. Speaking of Beren’s educational history, he graduated from high school in 2001. He then enrolled in the Faculty of Communication Sciences at the University of Buenos Aires. However, she retired to focus on her modeling career.
Belen Rodriguez -Career
Speaking of her profession, she participated in a series of fashion campaigns from 2004 to 2008: Miss Sixty, Tagria 42, Kotonero, Pinup, and Yamamayo. In 2007 she started Pho. She collaborated with TIM on a television commercial as Donna Dei Sogni (Dream Woman) with Elisabetta Canalis and Christian Desika. In 2013, she became a fashion designer and collaborated with stylist Fabio Castelli on the “Imperfect” clothing line. She joined up with her sister Cecilia to introduce her clothing brand’s 2013-2014 fashion line as a model and designer.
Both sisters also worked on a new beachwear line, MeFui, in the summer of 2014. What’s more, Belen made her television debut in November 2006 as a guest on her local Val Camonica television station, Tele Boari. She begins her career as a television host this year by co-sponsoring the late-night comedy show “La Tintoria” with singer Yasuyo Yamanouchi. She has been a co-sponsor of the talent show “Túsiquevales.”
But two years later, he made his debut as a singer with the song “Daimuovimuovi.” Rodriguez made his acting debut in the 2010 movie “Natale of Sudafrika” and played the leading role in a woman. He then starred in the feature film “Seseicosì, tidicosì” and an episode of the television series “Ilcommissario Montalbano.”
• From 2011 to 2012, she was a regular customer of the sitcom Così fan Tutte. He played the voice role in the animated film “Gladiatoridi Roma” in 2012.
• In January 2014, the Italian weekly magazine Il Mondo announced that she and Cecilia would establish Family Factor, a company that manages the Italian business activities of her family.
• Similarly, Arnoldo Mondadori Editore published her photo book, Bella Belén, in early 2014.
• Milan Restaurant Ricci was founded in June 2015 by her and her three other partners.
• He even opened a hairdressing shop for Kotoril, an Italian company at the time.
• She works as a spokesperson and business partner. His Ricci restaurant closed in December 2017 and went on sale.
• In addition, She made her television debut in November 2006 on Val Camonica’s local television station, Tele Boario 1.
• Signed with the Arcobaleno Tre de Lucio Presta distributor in December 2008.
• she co-sponsored the 11th season of the Golden Time variety show Scherzi.
• In February 2011, she co-sponsored the Sanremo Music Festival 2011 with Elisabetta Canalis and Gianni Morandi.
• Similarly, she starred with Maradona in Season 17 of the April 2018 talent show Amici di Maria De Filippi and Michelle Hange Car in May.
• During the 2018 FIFA World Cup, she starred in the sports talk show Balalaika-Dalla Russia colpallone.
Belen Rodriguez -Net worth
Her estimated net worth is about $ 9 million, and he earns that amount throughout his professional career.